Buy with confidence
When you buy your jewelry from Walmart, you buy with confidence. Every piece of jewelry we offer is the best possible quality for the price — guaranteed.
Walmart's unsurpassed buying power allows us to source jewelry from the most reputable suppliers in the industry at exceptionally low prices. Then, every piece of fine diamond jewelry passes a rigorous inspection process before we offer it to you. Many of our diamonds are independently certified by the prestigious International Gemmological Institute (IGI); all carry the Walmart guarantee of quality and satisfaction. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we welcome you to return it to us.
At Walmart, we stand behind the quality and authenticity of every diamond we sell. That's why some of our diamonds include certification from respected independent leaders in the gemological industry.
International Gemmological Institute (IGI) certified diamonds
The International Gemmological Institute (IGI) is the largest independent gem certification and appraisal service in the United States. Renowned for its service and experience, IGI has an unsurpassed reputation for reliability and integrity. IGI offers the following four types of certification based on its value assessment. One of these will be provided to authenticate your diamond purchase:
1. A Certificate of Authenticity is provided for each piece from our IGI Certified collection. Placed in a beautiful presentation box, this quality certification guarantees your diamond is:
- 100 percent genuine and naturally brilliant with no artificial fillers or enhancements
- Guaranteed diamond weight
- Set in genuine gold of the specified purity (such as 14 karat)
2. An Evaluation Report certifies all of the above and also states that your diamond is graded for color and clarity — the marks of a quality diamond.
3. An Appraisal Summary certifies all of the above and also provides the estimated retail replacement value for insurance purposes.
4. A Seal of Inspection tag, often provided with pendants and rings, notates the minimum values of the gem's color and clarity characteristics, along with its reference number. The tag also bears IGI's Standard of Excellence.
Keepsake certificate of authenticity
This certificate comes with every high-quality Keepsake diamond. The document specifies the diamond's exact color, clarity and carat weight.
A Certificate of Authenticity ensures that your Keepsake diamond jewelry is:
- Set in genuine 14 karat gold
- Engraved with the Keepsake trademark
- Graded for color and clarity — the signs of a quality diamond
See our entire collection of Keepsake diamond jewelry
Keepsake best price guarantee
Walmart and Keepsake are committed to offering certified quality jewelry at Everyday Low Prices.
Walmart is so confident of the Keepsake quality that we are offering a Best Price Guarantee. If you find the same item for less elsewhere, we will match the price plus refund 20 percent of the price difference.
In order to receive the matched price plus 20 percent of the price difference, your claim must be made within 90 days from the purchase date, accompanied by the original Walmart receipt and certification or appraisal from a certified appraiser specifying that the other item is the same, or better, in terms of cut, clarity and color. This policy does not apply to items found at pawn shops or warehouse clubs and (if purchased in a Walmart store) is limited to the local business area within a 50-mile radius of the Walmart location.
The Walmart guarantee
At Walmart, our strict quality assurance process certifies the quality and authenticity of every diamond we sell. But you don't have to take our word for it. Take your Walmart diamond to any certified independent jewelry appraiser and you'll see for yourself. Your diamond will meet our advertised color, clarity and carat specifications and appraise for the same or greater value — we guarantee it. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your diamond jewelry, just return it to us within 90 days from the purchase date for your money back.
Genuine diamonds & gemstones
From the dazzling diamonds to glimmering gemstones, our jewelry features genuine, authentic gems and metals. In fact, to certify quality and authenticity, each piece of our sterling silver jewelry is stamped 925 and gold jewelry is stamped with karat content (usually 10 karat, 14 karat or 18 karat). For further assessment of diamond quality and authenticity, many include certification and appraisal by the International Gemmological Institute (IGI).
The best price every day
At Walmart, we're confident we won't find better quality diamond jewelry for the price. But you don't have to take our word for it. Take your Walmart diamond to any certified independent jewelry appraiser and you'll see for yourself. Your diamond will meet our advertised color, clarity and carat specifications and appraise for the same or greater value — we guarantee it. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your diamond jewelry, just return it to us within 90 days from the purchase date for your money back.
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your jewelry purchase, you can return it to us within 90 days of receiving your purchase.
- All jewelry, including fine jewelry, may be returned to your local Walmart with a receipt. If you choose to exchange the item in-store, please note that items you may exchange for are limited to what is in stock at that store — the exact same piece may not be available.
- To return fine jewelry (pieces that cost $300 and above) by mail, call Customer Service at 1-800-966-6546 and we will arrange to have a carrier pick it up. Depending on the reason for the return, you may be responsible for paying the return shipping charge.
- For returns or exchanges on all other jewelry purchases, you can either mail it back using the carrier of your choice, or bring it to your local Walmart. Depending on the reason for the return, you may be responsible for paying the return shipping charge.
Jeweler services at your local Walmart
We offer no-cost repair of diamond jewelry for one year from the original date of purchase. Just bring your jewelry and purchase receipt to your local Walmart. After one year, repairs may be done for a service charge. Excludes abuse or loss of jewelry.
Sourcing quality diamonds
Walmart's unsurpassed buying power allows us to source diamonds from the most reputable suppliers in the industry at exceptionally low prices. We understand the responsibility that comes with sourcing diamonds and gemstones and feel it's important to note that our company does not approve of unethical business practices of any kind. This includes human rights violations associated with "conflict diamonds." Walmart strongly believes that buying or selling gemstones linked to illegal or violent terrorist activity is in direct violation of our ethical policies. Buying or selling these stones would be a poor business practice. Walmart has never and will never knowingly buy any stones that could be linked to illegal, violent or terrorist activities.
Used with permission. © 2016 Walmart. All Rights Reserved. See full legal.
Used with permission. © 2014 Walmart. All Rights Reserved. See full legal.
Important Walmart Disclaimer: All content provided is for informational purposes only. Neither the author nor Walmart.com assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter. Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party, product, service or information provided on this site.